Gordons Bay Equestrian is situated on the banks of beautiful Mulroy Bay just 1km outside the picturesque victorian estate village of Carrigart in North West Donegal. Set amongst a backdrop of the most stunning scenery in the county we can offer the most breathtaking equestrian escape for all horse lovers!!
Our Facilities Include–
- Cross Country Course with 70 fences of varying heights from 60 cm up to 1 metre including water complex.
Available for individual/group hire, all riders must wear jockey skull cap and body protector.
- Family run Livery Yard with owner living on site CCTV in yard covering all stables
- 50m x 30m Sand Arena with full set of Coloured Show jumps
- Local Hacking on quiet country roads
- 20 metre sand turn out paddock
- 30 mins drive from Letterkenny
- 1 hour drive from Derry
- 45 mins drive from Strabane
- 2.5 hours drive from Belfast
- 2 hours drive from Sligo
GPS Co ordinates – 55.183372 7.780593
From Milford Direction (R245) take the second right turn (L10623) after the turn off for Harry Blaney Bridge, follow this road for half mile, at the T junction turn left down the hill , we are the second entrance on the right up private lane way.
From Creeslough Direction (R245) at top of Carrigart main street turn off to the left up the side of the Hotel building, follow road for half mile , pass the bay on your left, pass 2 houses on left just after the bay and turn off to left just after the second house .